Monday, June 7, 2010

Feel's like forever!

It feels like forever since anything had been posted so i decided to fix that! :)

I guess we've finished the 'zine...? We kind of left the class with unfinished business. which isn't as fun as it could have been because none of us will come back as ghost seeing as we are all alive and well. (i think) But we did start it if that helps =/. Fear not though because I will continue to update this blog (if that part wasn't obvious)

So on to other topics.
Just in case anyone actually cares, I have started to watch the best TV show of all time. And no it's not supernatural (insert preferred smiley face here). GLEE is the best show about high school kids I have seen so far. And before you even think it; it is NOTHING like high school musical....or mean girls. Glee is an amazing show that shows you its okay to be different. I suggest you watch it.

Thats all I'm gonna say right now because I have somewheres to be soon so i hoped you at least enjoyed this post a TEENSY bit because i have officially used up all my brain power for one day.

I love you all ( except for you. yeah you....oh you know who you are!)
--SYLVIA!! :D

................P.S., hey you^^...i was just kidding before i love you too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment