Monday, July 5, 2010

Summer Plans??

HIA!!!
It's Sylvia again. Aren't you getting kinda tired of me? Well if you are too bad because it seems I'm the only one who even remembers this blog anymore so I guess the only person from the whole telling our truths group you'll be hearing from is me. For the time being anyway. So how's the summer so far huh? Boring or exciting? Warm or Hot? Sitting in or Going out?! Come on don't just sit around. Use the time of to your advantage.

I know some people go to camps and stuff but I am doing so much MORE than that.

What's so special about MY summer you may ask. Well I'm Going to at least 4 concerts this summer along with attending a video camp and visiting family. And maybe a drive or 2 up to Massachusetts to hang out with those lovely people from Northstar ;)

I hope you're not going to be a boring person this summer and just hang around the house playing video games but if you are atleast have some friends over to be boring with you. :P

Live it up these next 2 months because that's all the goof-off time you get.

Love,
sylvia <3. ( Yeah i think im gonna stick with that name for a while...I like it, its catchy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment