Monday, May 17, 2010

In Class

HAAAAYYYY!!! im typing this in class and no one knows so SHHHH!!!

We're working on pages for the 'zine and the world will soon see our amazing drawings and poems that are total awesome sauce. ( don't you just love my vocabulary!! :D ) so look out for that.

The room is being filled with false accents and happy stuff such as unicorns who ride moonbeams. So i must flee. I doubt that you got much information out of this post and your feeling kinda annoyed that you just had to take minutes out of your day to read this but you did it anyway because you love me. ( i hope you do anyway!!)

NOW GO AND GET A LIFE!!!!!!
love you always - sylvier :P

[i am a person of many names ;)]

1 comment:

  1. Where can I buy one? I didn't notice you typing this in class. Sneaky.

    ReplyDelete