Monday, May 3, 2010

OUR WORKINGS

HEY THERE PERSON READING THIS BLOG! Heres some stuff that we wrote in class. The writing ranges from where we're from to words we don't want to here again. Even questions about being gay and stuff...wait what?!? o.OANYWAY.... here's that stuff i was talkin' about.

Words I never want to hear:

I never want to hear again that I am just confused nor that I am worthless only to be used. I am not a faggot, I am not a whore, and I am not weak for walking out the door. I never want to hear how rape is anything but sick. I never want to hear, "Hey wanna suck my dick?"
- Roxi

Where I'm From:

I am from a teenage romance, a broken condom, and broken promises. I am from my mother's womb.In Ware, NH later born in Concord. I am from the Mcdonalds Hamburger which my mother loved, later built upon stir-fry. I am from the basic belief that life rocks, and I rock.
- Purple Flower



So there are some of the things we wrote. If you enjoy them, tell us! if not, well, too bad for you. :D

WE LOVE YOU ALL ( if you want our love.)
-RAAR Im'a din0 :P

No comments:

Post a Comment